ShareThis

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Blue Man Group at Shubert Theater This Week! 12/26-12/31

What's up, New Haven! I hope you all are enjoying your holidays this season. I spent mine with family, ate way too much but I think that comes with the territory. :)

When I was at Claire's Corner Copia last weekend, my friends and I noted that Blue Man Group is coming to Shubert Theater starting tonight. Hooray!

Blue Man Group Photo via Purdue.edu

A little about Blue Man Group:

"BLUE MAN GROUP is best known for their wildly popular theatrical shows and concerts which combine music, comedy and multimedia theatrics to produce a totally unique form of entertainment...With no spoken language, BLUE MAN GROUP is perfect for people of all ages, languages, and cultures...guaranteed to be an outing you will never forget!"

Now I saw Blue Man Group ages ago at a little theater down by Astor Place in NYC. It wasn't simply a show -- it was an experience!! If I may offer one tip: splurge for some of the better tickets if you want to interact with the Group. They will certainly want to interact with you! 

There are 1-2 performances per day, and tickets range from $15-125. You can buy tickets online, stop by Shubert Box Office or call Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000

Grab your best friend, your little cousin and your grandparents because this is an all ages, family-friendly show and will not disappoint!

Shubert Theater
275 College Street
New Haven, CT 06510

Twitter @ShubertTheater




No comments:

Post a Comment